Finance Business Partner (Supply Chain)
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity opened within an FMCG manufacturing giant. They require the skills of an experienced Finance Business Partner to lead the supply chain analyst team. The ideal incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to, budgeting for distribution function, variance analysis regarding volume, price and mix analysis as well as warehouse costing and forecasting.
- BCom Accounting or similar degree
- Busy with or completed CIMA (non-negotiable)
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 5 - 7 years' experience within a Finance Business Partner role
- Manufacturing industry experience a non-negotiable
- Supply chain / logistics / distribution division experience a non-negotiable
- Microsoft Excel Advanced essential
- SAP experience essential
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.