Who Were Looking For:
Intelgica is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our growing team. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for working with payroll and finance leadership to complete payroll and finance related projects. This position will define and monitor project scope, escalating significant changes that will affect the overall outcome of the project.
What Youll Do:
- Conduct regular audits on payroll records
- Prepare and submit tax deductions, benefits, and garnishments
- Interface with management and HR to resolve payroll questions
- Interface with employees to assist with 401K questions and issues
- Prepare monthly and quarterly payroll reports used for various estimates
- Maintain payroll project list and cadence
- Coordination of Year End Projects for communications and business processes
- Ad hoc projects and analyses
The Qualities You Possess:
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong willingness to learn and work hard
- Outgoing personality with ability to interact with others
- Asks insightful and thorough questions to get to the root-cause of employee issues
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to spot numerical errors
The Skills and Background Youll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in payroll, finance/accounting, or closely related field
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or relevant field
- Hands-on experience with payroll software
- Familiarity using Excel and spreadsheets
- Certified Payroll Professional certification is a plus
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
This position is Exempt based on the FLSA laws. Our company uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!