Lead Analyst, Control
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Shared Services within Control Management lead projects/initiatives and strategic planning activities, Identify and implement automation opportunities, Conduct BNY Mellon's SWIFT CSP program, Develop tools and deliver reporting to Control Management and supported LOBs, Control Management communications, HR support, & budgeting oversight.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lead Analyst to join our MIS & Analytics team in Wroclaw. As a Lead Analyst you will, under moderate guidance, work with internal and external datasets and client reference data and provides analysis in the development statistical, financial and/or econometric models for analyzing risk exposure or other sophisticated concepts. You will provide analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area. With moderate guidance, support assigned area with more advanced statistical and quantitative analyses, run models, look for exceptions and take corrective action. You could also prepare ad-hoc reports at the request of managers and/or other leaders and translate complex technical concepts and analyses to non-technical audiences.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Work within Shared Services Team
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Supports moderately complex projects
- Provides insight on interpretation of regulations
- Implement core strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and experience within a client facing financial role
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (VBA desirable)
- Usage of Tableau & ETL tools desirable
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)