Accounting Analyst II - Accounts Payable
Accounting Analyst II - Accounts Payable
Job Title: Accounting Analyst II - Accounts Payable
Location: Candidates can be located in the areas of Manila, Philippines or Chai Chee, Singapore
The AP Specialist is responsible for the processing of documentation and related payment resulting from the purchase of goods and services by the Company. A full-time position, the AP Specialist will be responsible to fulfill the Mission Statement by performing duties across various functions within accounts payable processing. Primary guiding principles include Ownership, Efficiency, Teamwork and Vendor/Customer Satisfaction.
- Key Vendor Relationship Management – Key Vendors are the foundation of the TGCS Business. By maintaining strong relationships with our Key Vendors, we can pursue more efficient operations processing, improved logistics, better pricing agreements, better payment terms and other best practices. Key Vendors will be assigned to each AP Specialist. The AP Specialist is expected to own this relationship in its entirety across all Geographical regions, without exception. Key activities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall Vendor Management, seeking patterns, ad hoc activities, problem accounts, etc. to improve the overall AP function and recommend/establish best practices that can be implemented across all Geos. For example, for those Vendors that are recurring or regular, i.e. Utilities, Rents, Subscriptions, establishing review metrics to productively address issues that may arise due to process and or system issues.
- Weekly LIVE conference calls for the purpose of account reconciliation, addressing aged items, closing open requests of Vendor personnel, i.e. banking information, improvement initiatives and so forth.
- Management, in conjunction with Procurement of the accuracy of Vendor data in Oracle, i.e. Payment Terms, Banking information.
- Follow up on Bank payments and when a payment fails, properly correcting the invoice(s) in Oracle and seeking remediation/repayment with Disbursements.
- Review of the weekly AP Aging and understand all Vendors in the assigned Geo and an understanding of the products and/or services provided.
- Review of the weekly AP Aging for the assigned Geo and ensuring that all Vendors are current.
- Follow up and timely resolution of ALL invoices On Hold in the assigned Geo.
- Immediate and efficient resolution of ALL Escalations in the assigned Geo.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years' of Accounts Payable experience
- Oracle EPR experience required
- Experienced in a fast paced, high demand environment with limited in person supervision
- Bi-lingual in English
- Familiar with banking terminology (wire transfer, ACH, cross border payments)
- Prior payment experience for suppliers in some of the following countries:
- Japan, South Korea, Singapore, China, Australia, and/or South Africa
- Read and speak Chinese and Japanese (in addition to English)
- Experience with an international bank, preferably Citibank
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Apply for Accounting Analyst II - Accounts Payable
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly