Assistant Finance Team Leader
Hays are recruiting for an Assistant Finance Team Leader to work on a remote basis.
Your new company
Assistant Finance Team Leader to support our client with their centralised Invoicing team to assist managing a team of invoicing coordinators to provide centralised invoicing for Finance I&T, managing the relationships with I&T Finance Business Partners, management and central teams and resolving problems, disputes and queries. Working for a leading UK & Ireland supply chain and logistics provider, with offices in Chippenham.
Your new role
- Overseeing the end to end Customer Invoicing process for all I&T business units
- Completing invoicing and billing and customer self-bill reconciliations, to defined service levels, on behalf of all I&T business units.
- Ensures daily responsibilities are accomplished by the team and necessary checks are completed.
- Carrying out the reconciliation of sales revenues to subcontract
- Understanding and resolving any queries arising
- Operating defined standard processes efficiently, accurately and in a timely way.
- Managing the relationship with business unit finance teams
- Working closely with the Transactional Accounting and Accounting Controls teams to ensure accounting integrity and maximise cash flows.
- Continually drive process improvement to ensure efficiency
- Support the Snr Team Leader in any company-wide project that is relevant to I&T
- Supporting x6 Finance coordinators
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT qualified (or equivalent) or part ACCA or CIMA qualified, desirable.
- Intermediate Excel skills-VLookups/Pivot tables
- Experience in developing and managing a team is desirable
- Demonstrable analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience of a haulage operation is desirable
- Organised and able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- A 'can do' attitude to persevere in the face of setbacks and make change happen
- Great communication skills with colleagues at all levels
- A trusted leader who will inspire their team to deliver great performance, in line with our values.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more
- Hybrid/home working option
- Share incentive plan,
- Employee benefits online discount platform
- Onsite parking and canteen + much more
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm/9am-5pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.