Associate - Accounting & Tax (Hong Kong Support)
The Associate will assists the Accounting team in daily deliverables to ensure excellent service to clients.
• Bookkeeper / Preparer who performs daily work from simple to medium complexity, including closing full set of book, preparation of annual financial statements & scheduling, bank/account reconciliation, preparation of GST returns, preparation of tax returns with tax computations, accounts payable payment support services, and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis.
• Assist in liaising with auditors and tax agents.
• Ensure all accounts portfolio assigned are completed on time for reporting purposes
• Ensure all accounting documentation and information are properly stored/filed
• Completes time sheets in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Fresh graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Business or equivalent e.g Diploma holder in Accountancy or Business with 1 year working experience
• Sound knowledge of international and local accounting principles and practices and financial reporting
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Intermediate Excel skill set and willingness to learn cloud accounting system
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Demonstrated self-starter with high initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team