Become a Liberty Professional Financial planner today
If you answer is YES to any of these questions then Move and become a Liberty Financial Adviser.
Your journey with Liberty will start with family and end with family. Liberty believes in people who believes in themselves and who have a strong desire to make success of their lives.
We strive to create an environment where motivated people with a positive attitude can make a real difference in their own lives and the lives and others. Becoming a Financial Advisor at
Liberty will give you the opportunity to partner with your clients through their life journey, uncovering their financial objectives, and then creating plans to fulfill them.
You will get to know your clients on a personal level, understanding the clients personal situation and needs, financial goals and future life plans.
We create a uniquely Financial Plan to help our clients in areas that covers investments, insurance and retirement planning, thus creating wealth and financial peace-of-mind for their clients. This opportunity offers an exciting career within the financial services industry, full training, accreditation and licensing by the Financial Services Board.
- Grade 12 and National Diploma (Candidates with a Degree will be given preference)
- Successful track record in terms of previous positions
- Impeccable work ethics
- Ability to work autonomously experience
- Effective Marketing and Networking Skills
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Valid driver's license and a reliable car
- No criminal record
Further to meeting all the minimum requirements, the following criteria would be essential:
- Entrepreneurial mind-set ( must be able to work independently )
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- An established network of clients and ability to prospect for new business
- Sales ability
- Effective planning, organising and time management skills
- Computer literacy
Even if you do not have industry experience, our comprehensive training programme and on-going mentoring, will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful.
If building your own professional and profitable business practice appeals to you, then this opportunity will be ideal.
Should you not receive a reply from us within 3 weeks from the date of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.