Accountant Excellent Learning and Development Environment
Come work as a accountant at a growing company that offers an excellent learning environment, great opportunities for learning new technology available to the accounting industry and the chance to work alongside the directors of the company.
- You will be working with the latest technology available in the accounting field
- Have a platform in which you can ask questions, help team members, and increase your problem-solving ability.
As a accountant, you will need to record financial transactions, maintain accurate records and provide financial reports to clients, tax authorities, department heads and other financial institutions. You will also be required to interpret, analyse, and report on financial data, providing in-depth insights on business- and tax matters.
As an accountant, you will need to be accurate and analytical and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. You will be required to follow internal procedures, the company code of conduct, and global accounting standards such as IFRS, GAAP, and Relevant Legislation. Organizational communication and team-work skills are essential, as you will be required to interact with clients and team members daily. As a accountant, you will experience daily challenges that will require creative problem-solving abilities and adaptability.
- Knowledge of basic accounting systems/practices, IFRS and IFRS for SME's
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Sage Accounting, or similar
- Proficiency in Caseware (Beneficial)
- Produce work with high accuracy and in a timely fashion
- Proven work experience as a accountant or auditing experience (Beneficial)
- Strong understanding of business and income tax regulations/legislation and computations
- An associate degree/diploma in accounting/finance/business will be an advantage. (Beneficial)