Finance Business Partner
- Managing the demands of ad hoc reporting and projects
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Business partnering support with operational and commercial teams, working closely with the stakeholders to identify trends, actively manage costs and maximise the performance.
My client are a global organisation who specialise in financial services in over 50 countries. They service both private and public sector clients and are recruiting into the finance team through growth.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts following set schedules.
- Working alongside and presenting to stakeholders at a senior/ board level.
- Identifying and raising risks/opportunities, challenging decisions and processes to improve the business.
- Understand and anticipate the needs of both operations and management
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification or QBE 3 + years
- Commercially astute, able to identify trends and report back.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of management accounts preparation, business planning and budgeting.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare & Benefits
- 25 days Holiday