Financial Reporting Accountant
Financial Reporting Accountant to provide professional accountancy and finance analysis service across all business processes to ensure the organisation meets its regulatory and commercial requirements. The Financial Reporting team is responsible for the complete, accurate and prompt preparation and submission of all regulatory and statutory reporting
A hugely successful, well respected and rapidly developing business who believe attracting, developing, motivating and inspiring exceptional people benefits their customers, their shareholders, their performance and also the candidate themselves.
- Support the delivery of regulatory, statutory and internal reporting for the companies and associated entities.
- Ensure all data is prepared and reported in accordance with relevant reporting standards and business reporting requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business.
- Provide input into the development of new accounting processes to ensure processes incorporate current legislation and reflect developments in industry standards where relevant.
- Apply appropriate quality assurance controls to all work produced, ensuring the accuracy and validity of the Company's financial information.
- Undertake analysis of a range of business data and reports to provide recommendations on proposed business strategies.
- Drive continual improvement of finance processes and controls.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of multiple business processes and different financial reporting bases (as required for role) in order to ensure a comprehensive consultancy service provided to business decision makers.
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of finance operational and reporting processes
- Technical skills and knowledge of accounting and reporting processes in a financial services organisation
- Stakeholder management
- Communicating accounting procedures and principles with multiple stakeholders across the business and influencing outcomes
Attractive bonus scheme and employer pension contribution
30 days annual leave + statutory.