You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we'd love to hear from you:
- 3+ years' experience in treasury and risk management preferably with a mid to large, multinational company.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA is preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Knowledge of global banking platforms and payment systems
- Experience in foreign exchange and interest rate hedging strategies
- Knowledge of credit and capital markets
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and Power Point, Experience with Bloomberg and Treasury Management Systems a plus.
- Advance modeling capabilities
- Knowledge of accounting systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Net Suite, and others preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility, curiosity, and creativity; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that "perfect can be the enemy of the good