Senior Audit Associate
What You Will Be Doing
- Audit, Assurance mainly for C&S corps, Partnerships
- Industries include m&d, healthcare, construction, tech, industrial etc.
- Working directly with our Managers to ensure client success
- Collaberating with our partnership team
- Mentoring Audit staff
- 3+ years of Public Accounting experience
- 3+ years of Audit or Assurance
- BS in Accounting or related field
- CPA is a huge plus!
- Competitive Base (65-85) + 10-15% Bonus
- 401k Match
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO (4 Weeks)
- 9 Paid Holidays
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JK8- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.