Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner required with a fantastic manufacturing business based in Coleshill. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for ensuring timely processing of management information to meet all stakeholder requirements, with specific emphasis on maintaining fully reconciled and accurate management accounts and statutory reporting. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business and offers real progression prospects within a commercial environment.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and have prior experience within the manufacturing sector.
- To provide financial and business support to the UK Operational entities
- Completion of Monthly Management Accounts for the UK Operational entities
- Support short term forecast, rolling forecast, annual budgets and 5-year planning process for UK operating entities
- The provision of analytics, decision support and Management information to various stakeholders
- Support shared service transaction team to resolve UK entities issues in a timely manner
- Ensure al financial statements are prepared in a timely manner and reconciliations are current
- Support finance leadership to drive improvement activity to support the long term vision of the business
Please get in touch is this sounds of interest.