£30,000-£45,000 there is a huge potential for this to grow
My client is family run business, looking for a qualified accountant with excellent people skills to join our small but hard-working team based in Leicester to oversee the accounts. This role will provide a genuine opportunity to work on your own initiative, in fact it would particularly suit someone who has a can-do attitude and who enjoys getting stuck in. The company is a well-known manufacturing company.
The right person:
- A proven track record in a fast-paced environment with responsibility for delivering on regular deadlines.
- Experience of working with databases
- A finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA or potentially ACA) would be preferred
- Strong management accounts experience twinned with excellent communication skills
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and cash flow forecasts
- Support the Financial Controller with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare the regular monthly and ad-hoc financial monitoring data
- Intercompany invoicing
- Monthly payroll processing
- Monitoring aged debts
- Assisting with the year-end statutory accounts preparation
- Preparing the weekly payment run
- Management of all financial controls
If you are interested, please apply today.