I am currently looking for a Assistant Treasurer to join a FTSE 100 Retail Group based in central London on a 6 month contract - this role can be fully remote. The right candidate will be responsible for efficient management and reporting of day to day Treasury operational actvity.
- Responsbile for cash & liquidity management - surplus cash effectively identified and invested.
- Propose hedging strategies for structural FX and commodity, execute appropriately.
- Maintain Group Treasury Policy and monitor compliance around the group.
- Prepare monthly Treasury Reports for the Finance Committee.
- Treasury operational activities including foreign exchange, global cash management and all operational banking.
For more information of the responsibilities within this position please feel free to get in contact.
- Minimum 10 years post education experience, at least 5-6 years Corporate Treasury function experience. International is desirable.
- AMCT/MCT qualified - qualified accountant desirable
- Good technical skills
- Effective people management
- Experience with Treasury systems
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Alex Colyer on