Management Information Analyst - Liverpool
Consider the role of a Management Information Analyst at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Please note: We are currently bidding on a number of contracts, the outcomes of which are due to be announced by the 16th April 2021. Final stage interviews will take place from the 19th April 2021 onward. This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities within Reed in Partnership.
What the job is about:
The main purpose of the Management Information Analyst is to lead in the preparation and development of key management information to enable efficient, effective and commercially focussed performance reporting within the business.
The role will ensure the data requirements of claims processing activity are met to ensure the business submits its claims in a timely and efficient manner.
The management Information Analyst is responsible for researching reporting requirements for a variety of stakeholders for current and newly awarded contracts, including designing robust controls to ensure the accuracy of the data presented.
The role will work closely with other departments to ensure business reporting requirements are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner and will ensure usage of BI tool is maximised.
Reed in Partnership requires the full commitment and cooperation of its employees to strictly adhere to company policies and procedures, which includes quality standards, data protection, health and safety, diversity and safeguarding
Your key responsibilities will include:
This is not an exhaustive list and as such you will be expected to carry out any other duties as may be specified by their manager from time to time.
The ongoing production of daily, weekly, periodic and annual performance analysis is required including, but not limited to:
- Contract KPI analysis
- Customer contract reporting
- Volume reporting on key metrics at CPA, provider and branch level
- Conversion rate and sustainment reporting
- Caseload analysis
- Monetary Flash reporting
- PRaP accuracy efficiency reporting
- To oversee the preparation of the company's daily Flash reports, ensuring the data is both accurate and complete and pre-empting future changes as business needs evolve
- Development of BI tool generated reports to facilitate ad hoc reporting requests
- Provide daily MI as required to support PRaP processing, claims, reconciliation and subcontractor claims analysis.
- Preparation of regular period performance management information
- Statistical analysis to support ongoing short term and longer term forecasting assumptions
- Preparation of accurate and robust contractual performance statistics
- Ensure reporting processes and procedures are fully documented and constantly reviewed
- Provide input from a finance perspective into future developments of the BI tool and other MI reporting tools
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. You would be part of a team that dramatically makes a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a financial or data analysis role
- A minimum of 2 A Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy assessment at interview stage
- Demonstrable advanced Visual Basic skills
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high volumes of data with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of developing informative management information that meets the needs of its target audience.
- Ability to present complex management information to all levels in the organisation
- Ability to quickly understand and follow complex systems and procedures
- Experience of training staff on how to interpret financial or performance reporting
Desirable Personal Attributes:
- A proactive and flexible 'can do' attitude
- A strong sense of honesty and integrity
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build good professional relationships, both internally and externally as a representative of Reed in Partnership
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.