Financial Controller (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Your future employer are rapidly growing innovative technology start up and Invest NI's number one high potential start up for 2020. They are on the lookout for a Financial Controller (Shell, Java, Python) to come on board and lead management of the front to back finances of the company.
Although still in their first year they already designed and develop body worn security cameras for major security firms across the world with a massively growing presence in both the UK and US. They are well and truly one of Northern Irelands' most exciting start-ups.
This is a brilliant opportunity for any young, ambitious, financial controller to join a rapidly growing technology company and help manage a start-up, as they become a large-scale multinational company.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller Role (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Management of all financial reporting systems and delivery of monthly management figures.
- Assessing and monitoring budgetary controls.
- Preparation of/Assistance with annual statutory accounts.
- Oversight on payroll, pension and VAT compliance.
- Deliver operational efficiencies and identify profit enhancement opportunities.
- Assist in strategic decision-making.
Experience and Skills Required for the Financial controller Role (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Additional Benefits of Financial Controller Role (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Friday work from home opportunity.
- Salary - £40,000.
- Young, dynamic team with balanced work/life approach.
- 45min midday Yoga with qualified instructor every Monday (except during lockdowns).
- Flexible Breaks throughout the day.
If this sounds like something you would at least like to hear more about please forward your CV or call on +44(0)20 7780 6706
Position: Financial Controller (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
Salary: £40,000 (Bi-Annual Salary Review, Annual Bonus)
Contact: Alastair Andress
Telephone: +44(0)20 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92330799