Fund Accountant - Private Equity
Are you a recently qualified accountant or Finalist with Financial Services (ideally Private Equity) experience and looking for a new exciting new opportunity? This well respected global institution is looking for a bright and energetic individual to join their existing team, based in the City of London.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as a daily point of contact for a London based Private Equity client, interacting at various levels to help maintain strong client relationships
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Responsible for Partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents
- Coordination of external audits, Form PF filings and management company reporting requirements
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analysing transactions
The ideal applicant will have:
- A strong academic background and be a newly qualified accountant or Finalist
- Experience in Financial Services (ideally Private Equity) is a must
- Familiarity with capital calls, distribution/management fee and waterfall calculations
- Knowledge of partnership accounting as well as US GAAP/UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
If you have relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting, rewarding and challenging role, at a globally recognised firm, please apply today by sending an updated copy of your CV.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003