Lochead Sandford Recruitment's client, a well established, highly regarded CA Firm in Glasgow seeks to recruit a client focused Accounts Senior with strong accounts preparation and IT Cloud systems background gained from another UK Accountancy Practice Firm.
Successful candidates must be able to work across a varied general practice client base, as first point of contact for many clients You will be an excellent communicator and passionate about delivering excellent customer service, with a commercial approach to your work.
You will likely be ACCA part qualified/finalist level or qualified by experience and study assistance can be offered to qualify if desired.
As an Accounts Senior you will be a key team member responsible for:
* To assist the Business Services Group in providing an efficient and effective service to the firm's clients.
* To work at a senior level as part of a team servicing a broad ranging portfolio of accounting clients.
* To prepare limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts using various accounting software including cloud packages.
* To undertake client engagements where so directed ensuring quality and accuracy.
* Coaching and training of any junior or trainee team members
**Strong IT accounts package skills including Cloud Xero and/or Sage cloud, Quickbooks online essential for this role **
In return our client offers an attractive salary & benefits package, flexible hours and working within a supportive, friendly team with prospects to develop and study assistance considered if desired.