FS Cyber Security Manager (Inside IR35)
My client, a Global Consultancy, are looking for a Financial Services (FS) Cyber Security Manager to carry out work for their Financial Services based clients.
About the FS Cyber Security Manager Role:
You will be a Manager within the Financial Services Cyber team helping both grow their business and ensure their teams deliver high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive level cyber exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client security controls and cyber security programmes, to providing specialist support on issues such as cyber strategy, third party risk etc.
Management and delivery of challenging, complex client engagements to ensure quality and value to our clients by:
* Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
* Helping them navigate the increasingly complex cyber security regulatory environment
* Advising on cyber security governance, frameworks and operating models
* Helping them optimise their approach to cyber security controls and risk management
* Getting the balance right between protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber attack
* Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
* Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members
* Upholding KPMG's values by acting with integrity
* Building and managing multiple client relationships
* Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include: scoping / financial management (budgeting) / engagement and risk management / production and review of deliverables.
* Input into identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as supporting sales activities such as proposal development and client presentations.
* Contributing to practice management, e.g. knowledge sharing, training, proposition development, and knowledge management.
We expect that you will have:
* Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Financial Services.
* Track record within the financial services showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients.
* Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
* Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
* Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
* Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
* Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
* Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
* Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients at a senior level.
* A genuine interest and desire to work in the cyber security field.
* Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
* A good understanding of technology platforms.
* Degree level qualified preferred
* Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience