Finance Business Partner
A large Plc market leading company based in Aylesbury are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join their large and growing commercial finance business partnering team. This is a key role working closely with the business to influence company performance and profitability. The company offers excellent work-life balance including working remotely/from home and flexible working hours. This role would suit part-qualified, finalist or recently qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Taking the lead role in the creation of profitability analysis for new business opportunities.
- Calculation of sales bonus schemes.
- Interpretation and analysis of new business win/loss performance
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting information for the Commercial team.
- Provide finance advice and support to Business Development Managers.
- Conduct Post Implementation Reviews for all managed account wins.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for any business units of responsibility.
- Other ad-hoc requirements as requested by the Commercial Finance Manager.
- Part-qualified, finalist or fully qualified accountant in either CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent ability to business partner stakeholders
- A strong commercial outlook supported by demonstrable experience in a commercial environment.
- Computer literate and an advanced user of Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate initiative
- A positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Performance related bonus
- Ongoing career development and coaching
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical and dental scheme
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Bike to work scheme