Assist with finance and commercial activities to provide support and analysis for margins, costs and provide a foundation for forward planning. Develop strong cross functional relationships, working with the Finance Business partner, to support and provide analysis to key stakeholders across the business.
A well established organisation who have continued plans for further growth in what is a busy industry sector.
- Weekly Commercial Reporting to senior management on trading performance
- Support in preparing Management Account Packs
- Preparing monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Support for Budgets, forecasts and Year-end activities
- There will be a range of financial reporting which you will have the opportunity to take ownership for.
- Updating and develop the product profitability model and support price calculator
- Review new product costings, providing feedback and support to the sales team
- Ad-hoc projects/analysis
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in an Accounting / Finance or Business related subject
- CIMA / ACCA Studier
- Attention to detail and analytical skills. Accustomed to working with and interpreting data.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, reporting and analysis experience with high level of attention to detail
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Time Management skills:
- IT skills - advanced Excel skills (comfortable with vlookups, sumifs, Pivot tables).
Competitive Salary and Benefits.