Commissions and Bonus Administrator
Reporting directly to the CFO, this is an excellent role for candidates with previous commissions and bonus experience. This is a great role for candidates who are looking to progress with their studies whilst putting to use of all their analytical and accountancy based skills that they have developed up until this point.
Based in London, my client offers a range of marketing solutions and information systems to businesses from all industry sectors. They provide market analysis services, marketing data, software and IT consultancy services. The UK Company has a turnover of c£130m and over 900 employees. It is is quoted on the New York Stock Exchange with a market capitalisation of $5.5bn and has a turnover of c$5.4bn and 19,000 employees worldwide. This Commissions and Bonus Administrator role has become available due to the growth which they have experienced over the last two years.
Reporting to the CFO, the primary responsibility of this Commissions and Bonus Administrator role will be assisting the central G&A accounts team and functions, including:
- Bonus Plan Administration
My client pays monthly commissions to approximately 50 sales staff, and quarterly and annual bonuses to approximately 120 senior staff, as well as a number of annual team bonuses.
- Ensuring accurate and timely administration of quarterly and annual bonus and monthly commission plans
- Creation, maintenance and distribution of plan documents
- Updating plans and target memos on a quarterly basis
- Calculation of bonuses on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure appropriate sign-off of all payments
- Distribution of payment schedules.
- Maintenance of Sales Scoreboards
- Ensuring accrual information accurately reflects latest bonus plans and performance levels
- Accounting & reporting Ad hoc tasks to assist in month end close process to tight accounting deadlines
- Assisting transaction processing teams as appropriate, including review & sign-off of bank payment runs
Other responsibilities are wide and varied including:
- Providing miscellaneous support to CFO and Corporate Controller
- Maintenance and Submission of various statutory returns
- Other ad hoc tasks within the administration of the finance team
Requirements for this Commissions and Bonus Administrator role:
- We are looking for a highly numerate person with a strong educational background, ideally a graduate, and experience of working as part of a busy finance team.
- Able to work independently, and on their own initiative.
- Extensive experience of Excel and Word.
- Must live within an hour of London
On offer to the successful Commissions and Bonus Administrator candidate:
- Competitive salary relative to experience
- Pension scheme with employer matching up to 5% of salary
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Life assurance from start, private medical care and income protection insurance after qualifying period
- Corporate gym membership, Stock purchase plan, cycle to work, home PC and travel season ticket loan schemes