Chief Financial Officer
Our client is an innovative tech company, paving the path for financial institutions across our nation. With their innovation and technology, our client is forging paths to make the customer experience better for their clients and their customers. Even in a pandemic year, our client continued to expand and grow to scale their support and implementation organization to support larger financial institutions.
The Chief Financial Officer or CFO is responsible for performing effective risk management and plan the organization's financial strategy. This individual will partner with the CEO and Founder to advance the business on its current growth trajectory as it continues to scale. A key focus will be to design and implement best practice governance and performance metrics to ensure the business tracks and clearly reports its financial and commercial objectives.
- Someone with banking operations experience and knowledge of the payments industry and flow of funds.
- Someone with cash management experience for an early-stage company.
- Someone with experience with early-stage company funding and working with private equity companies.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, or relevant role.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field; MS/MBA is a plus.
- Prefer experience working with External Investors, including individuals and Private Equity firms.
Interested Parties, please send your confidential resume to: Abigail Zimmer, Managing Director - Executive Recruiting: Click here to apply online