Pricing Manager - Strategic Modeling
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter
Reporting to the VP Finance, you will be a trusted advisor to the Product Management leaders, the Sales teams, and Client Services teams at Epsilon. The Pricing Manager-Strategic Modeling will lead the Strategic Modeling efforts within the Pricing Team at Epsilon. This person will be accountable for supporting the development of pricing strategy and developing pricing models for Epsilon.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing models in Excel, developing pricing strategy, performing financial analysis of costs and prices, and performing competitive analysis of pricing and offerings. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to see the big picture and the desire to have a major impact on business growth and profitability.
- Lead development of pricing models and ensure they are fully robust with an accurate representation of profitability (e.g. costs, pricing rates, P&L calculations)
- Lead commercial growth strategies across the business practices through customer/market insights, competitive analysis, and business model innovation
- Partner with SVPs/VPs of Product Management to perform pricing and costing analysis for new products and new features of existing products
- Define requirements for, design, and build Excel-based pricing models from scratch
- Establish relationships with cross-functional teams to develop accurate cost models
- Own pricing initiatives from strategy to execution with a focus on improving value for business units
- Conduct business process analysis to help improve pricing strategy development processes
- Develop deep understanding of the company's operations and cost drivers, and incorporate this knowledge into pricing practices to improve margins
- Support VP Finance with development of pricing strategy
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, economics, business, mathematics, statistics); MBA/MS preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading and managing critical strategic projects
- Experience translating strategy into operational models
- Experience managing pricing models that involve cross-functional partners
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including leadership, peers, and team members
- Experience developing financial models
- Expertise building models in Excel from scratch
- Experience performing competitive analysis to understand market position
- Experience supporting business decisions with business case presentations to senior executives
- Experience with statistical and/or predictive analysis with real-world impact
- Experience working with multiple data sources
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.