Location : North Chicago, IL
Experience: 2-4 years
Type: Contract position
Business Operations Coordinator
Job Description: The Business Operations Coordinator is a member of the Precision Medicine Business Operations team, which has responsibility for contract submissions, invoice and budget tracking with reporting, Bulk lab supply purchases, Capital Equipment prioritization and installation, and for scheduling service and maintenance visits for a diverse research organization. Communication and stakeholder management are primary responsibilities for this position.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Submit and track scientific contract requests
• Provide regular stakeholder communication and database update
• Initiate bulk lab supply ordering for scientists
• Track and confirm invoice and delivery receipts in SAP
• Coordinate payments, receipts and transfers with various AbbVie internal groups
• Coordinate Monthly Actual spending
• Forecast LBE for area spend
• Coordinate service and maintenance support for lab equipment
• Bachelor's degree, 4+ years of experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint, SAP
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to oversee multiple projects.
• Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures and standards.
• Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, IT policies and other policies.
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks