Accounting Officer with German
Do you want to develop your career in Finances?
That’s great! Join us and become Accounting Officer with German!
- Supporting month-end closing activities
- Checking that transactions are booked according to accounting policy
- Doing day-to-day operations: balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring, preparing standard reports
- Participation in improvement projects
- Cooperation with other team members
- Fluent English and German (min. B2 level)
- At least secondary education (High School diploma)
- Previous experience would be an asset
- Customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
We offer to the candidates:
- Campus program - unique training designed to give you skills and knowledge needed on a position in your job area
- Career in the multinational company
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Salary adequate to your competencies
- Training program.
If you are interested in our offer, would like to develop your professional career in Infosys Poland, please do not hesitate to send us your resume.