For over 40 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Today, we are an integrated team of almost 8,000 passionate people from 70 countries working proudly with the world's leading supermajors, engineers & constructors, equipment suppliers and consultancies.
At Airswift we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are - the better our work will be.
We offer a diverse and challenging environment where you may be working with any one of our 60+ global offices daily. With three headquarter offices located in Houston, Manchester and Singapore, we pride ourselves on being a truly global workplace. There are significant opportunities for international travel, including overseas assignments on either a temporary or permanent basis.
Airswift is seeking applicants for the role of Credit Controller to join the team in Perth.
The Credit Controller is responsible for the ANZ region of collection of all due invoices, in line with agreed payment terms. This role requires liaison with clients, key account managers, and the payroll and billing department to ensure prompt collection.
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct open and paid transactions
- Follows up all transactions continuously and provide payment status updates to the management
- Duties include Collection calls and/or email correspondence in a fast-paced goal orientated collections department.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, resolve client discrepancies, short payments, and reconcile accounts.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned ledgers
- Prepare 13-week cash receipts forecast on weekly basis and provide commentary on cash variances on key accounts
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and the sales team
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide weekly and monthly debtor reports as necessary.
- Meet defined department goals and KPI objectives
- Enter invoices on different clients EPRO systems as appropriate
- Increase growth of company through improving DSO targets
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the collections department
Essential Skills and Experience
This role is varied, demanding, and requires someone who is well organised to meet deadlines. It will suit someone who is self-motivated, likes problem solving and have good communication skills.
- Systems Experience: Dynamics 365, Tempest, Fieldglass, IQ Navigator, Ariba, CTRAX/Beeline
- Ability to engage Senior Management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Strong reconciliation skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer focus with the ability to manager customer needs and multiple work priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good customer service skills
An ideal candidate would also be able to demonstrate Airswift values.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Powered by JazzHR