To us here at Cashies, we believe in being passionate & proud, tenacious problem solvers that just get stuff done! We are a down to earth bunch that pride ourselves on helping people (customers and employees alike), to unlock possibilities in a no-nonsense, non-judgemental approach. In other words, we are pretty cool.
About the role
The Cash Converters Personal Finance Team services our customers with the review and assessment of their online or store made personal loan applications nationwide.
As the national processing center, our work environment is fast paced, KPI driven but well supported. Our business is constantly evolving and growing. We celebrate success and thrive in delivering outstanding customer service with our strengthening 'speed to cash' initiatives.
Due to internal promotions, growing business, and building a workforce to meet our customers needs, we are currently recruiting for multiple full-time positions!
We are looking for people who are able to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 7pm to cater for coverage across Australia.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assess new loan applications in a timely manner against lending guidelines
- Communicate with stakeholders and/or clients on status of loan applications
- Work towards and exceed team and individual KPIs
- Ensure all activities completed comply with relevant lending guidelines and legislation
We are seeking applicants who have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to a casual roster
- Exceptional customer service mindset and skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment and self-motivate
- Willingness to work within a strong KPI driven environment
Working in professional and newly fitted out corporate offices we are close to public transport and Indooroopilly shopping town and some off street parking is available.
Click on the apply button and enter your work history and education details and answer some general questions. You can also shoot a brief 5-minute video answering a few questions to further support your application. If you are successful in getting to the next round of recruitment, you will be required to complete a police clearance.
Kick start your career today!
No recruitment agencies please