- University degree, preferably in Finance
- 3-5 years of Finance and Accounting experience with knowledge of processes in a professional service environment
- Knowledge of Polish accounting and tax regulations
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
- Fluent English
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Clear communication, persuasive way which resonates with others to command an audience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Prior experience with SAP will be a plus
You’ll work in our Poznań office as part of our Finance Team and support the office administration teams.
On a daily basis, you will work with global teams such as the Corporate Tax Team, VAT team and Treasury Team. You will also have contact with external parties such as tax offices, auditors and banking institutions.
In this role you will manage statutory and management accounting. You will ensure compliance with Polish accounting and tax regulations and internal accounting regulations and policies. You will also ensure that management accounting is carried out according to US GAAP standards.
You will take part in developing finance and accounting systems and necessary accounting software. You will review the accounting books and statements, ensuring correctness and accuracy. You will also support all accounting, banking and cash management processes. You will provide insight, analysis and financial results for review and also perform budgeting tracking and reporting for office economic performance.
You will assist with external contacts, e.g. with financial institutions (bank), tax advisors, and accounting and payroll service providers by reviewing regularly accounting entries to check correctness and accordance with regulations..
You will support junior accountants in monitoring expenses and compliance with the office policies and in processing all invoices in banking and accounting systems.
Apart from supporting the activities required for building the regional finance and accounting services in the center, you will develop new and innovative analyses and approaches to problem solving that enhances the office capabilities.
You will also coach and develop junior colleagues and you will have the opportunity to use your experience to improve processes.