FP&A Manager - EMEA Commercial
Responsibilities include liaising with all areas of the business to complete the enterprise wide budgeting and forecasting processes; preparation of consolidated management reporting and analyses for senior stakeholders and leadership teams.
FP&A Manager will play an essential role in supporting the Finance Lead in the delivery of the scorecard goals and objectives. This includes managing the team, building knowledge and driving the culture of collaboration across teams. Person in the role may be required to: use own expertise to lead or contribute to special projects across Finance, coach and mentor analysts within the team, work closely with Finance Lead to deliver timely and accurate reporting, provide quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries to the business, including reporting for the planning cycles and to develop and improve those same processes over time. FP&A Manager will be subject matter expert and point of escalation for the team and support them in both, day to day activities and personal development.
- Responsible for managing and motivating a team of 2 - 8 direct reports, ensuring that the team delivers to the highest standard of customer service whilst adhering to global reporting processes and controls.
- Responsible for regular development discussions with direct reports, recommend development activities to ensure constant learning
- Responsible for building excellent working knowledge of customer requirements and business drivers which are shared and understood by your team of Business Analysts. Coaching and development of staff will be integral to building a customer orientated mindset.
- Management and allocation of resource across the Business Analyst team. Identify and resolve performance issues that may impact the delivery of agreed service levels.
- Promotion of working culture where transparency, empowerment and inclusion are integral part
- Ensure transitions of activities both into and out of the team are prepared well and managed effectively.
Reporting, Planning & Forecasting (FP&A)
- Providing robust, quality month end reporting and financial information to business teams including formulating conclusions and suggesting follow-up actions
- Support the preparation of financial planning, presentations and financial analysis while providing challenge to forecasts and budgets to ensure these are based on sound planning assumptions & resource decisions are prioritized & optimized across assigned business area
- Deliver adequate financial input & analysis to support individuals and teams to make effective business decisions
- Working closely with senior business stakeholders providing analytical and strategic support
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our stakeholders, Business Partners, senior stakeholders and leadership teams
- Share your expertise to drive, lead and contribute to various projects across teams and globally where applicable
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualified finance professional or equivalent,
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and/or planning
- Excellent PC skills and experience including SAP, BW, Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated ability to perform in an environment that emphasizes teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to lead a process with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to influence others and work well in and across diverse global teams without authority
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage multiple and frequently changing priorities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including oral and written
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Proficiency in the use of SAP
- Team Supervisory/people management experience
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
Key Relationships to reach solutions - internal (to AZ or team)
- GFS Commercial FP&A teams
- Embedded Finance
- GFS Commercial Controlling teams
- Other AZ Finance functions and stakeholders
What we offer
Welcome to Warsaw Site, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you: gym access, after-work events, lunch & learns, bright and spacious environment, sustainable office working environment, networking events. Additionally, we`re happy to offer wide and various benefits package, including yearly bonus, multisport card, even up to 5 days of additional holidays, pension plan, private medical care, life insurance and a lot more...
Apply for FP&A Manager - EMEA Commercial
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly