Privately owned NZ business, that are the specialists in business and personal services industry where they are a major player and a leading brand throughout New Zealand. Due to this company's reputation for excellent service delivery they are in substantial growth mode after winning multiple commercial contracts.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and in a team of other high performing accounting professionals you will be partnering with the respective Area Managers of your designated region to drive the business from a Finance perspective. You will be responsible for the Financial reporting of your region to the respective Area Managers however 60% of your role will be analysing and preparing business models around variances and adhoc reporting.
- Preparation of monthly P&Ls, and associated analysis, as well as providing commentary on performance to the SLT
- Preparation of dashboards and KPI measures
- Develop sound understanding of the company's business, its operations and proactively collaborate with operational staff and area managers on business improvements initiatives to increase profitability and service delivery to clients
- Prepare budgeting and forecasts
- Prepare and present financial analysis, CAPEX justification, feasibility studies, profitability analysis and other business modelling scenarios as required
- Lead and support specific projects as they arise.
- Collaborate with the wider finance team on policy and procedure as well as tax compliance, year-end audits and board reporting
- Facilitate and work though project-based work as they arise
- Continuously develop and improve company system implementation and improvements, and data integration
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Ideally you will have proven experience in manufacturing or logistics
- System savvy, a whizz on Excel as well as complex finance systems experience, Greentree would be advantageous
- Solutions driven, proactive and keen to investigate or research to ensure the right facts are provided to assist in strong decisions being made
- Able to build relationships with ease across the business, be team driven, engage with multi personalities within a diverse environment.
You will be apart of an engaged and committed finance team that are a high performing and close-knit bunch. You will thrive in a down to earth, hands on, collaborative environment. With career progression on offer you will be mentored and coached by the Finance Manager to strengthen your knowledge within the business to ensure you succeed.
This role does require travel at times within your region. This will be adhoc and only if required.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Simone Macdonald, Megan Alexander, Tanya Beets or Ellie Dean in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011721495