We are constructing a state-of-the-art underground mine to enable the extraction of polyhalite – a unique multi-nutrient fertiliser – along with the necessary infrastructure both above and below ground that will be required for transport, processing and distribution.
To work here, you must share our values and determination to reach our goals quickly, efficiently and with the highest safety standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly growing business to develop a career in accounting & finance. This role allows for the development of core accounting knowledge, alongside key business partnering skills, through exposure across our global business.
The successful applicant will be supported through their studies in a recognised accountancy qualification of their choice (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) during the course of their employment in order to become a qualified accountant.
- A 2:1 degree (finance/accounting preferred)
- Confident and clear communicator
- Excellent relationship building skills and team working ethics
- Good listener
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Competent in use of Excel
- Experience within MS Office programs such as Outlook and Power-point
Resolution House office, Scarborough
Competitive depending on experience
15 April 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.