Assistant Finance Business Partner
Using leading edge software to analyse, collate and cleanse key data for the business, while developing an understanding of the business, its stakeholders and deliverables.
Ensuring first class delivery of timely and accurate monthly management accounts to senior members of the finance function and key stakeholders across the business.
My client is a UK leading public sector organisation in South Wales.
- Translate and adding insight to financial data to provide clear information and evidence to support business activities and requirements
- Provide financial guidance at appropriate level budget holder meetings and boards
- Review and providing input to business cases/ strategic documentation
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and presentations to drive and support business decisions
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly Management Accounts to the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and Finance Operations Manager for all Directorates within role scope.
- Support the Directorate to monitor spend and to recognise robust forecasts.
- Produce clear and robust variance analysis and explanations for material movement.
- Manage a small team of finance professionals, managing their performance and supporting their development needs.
- Work flexibly across the team and shifting direction quickly in order to meet changing priorities and demands.
- Deputise for the Finance Business Partners where required.
Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) - newly qualified also desirable
Strong Excel skills
Able to work in a fast paced adapting environment
Eager to progress with the organisation
Chance to join a well established finance team
Great career progression opportunities
Flexible working environment