The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the Finance Department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
- Analyze accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Assess with audits as requested.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Assist with other accounting projects as assigned.
- CPA certification, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum three years’ working experience with accounting and using general ledger function.
- Public accounting experience, preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Must be competent in Financial Management, Ethical Conduct, Collaboration Skills, and Thoroughness.