To be a key part of the Finance team assisting with the Management Accounting & Financial Reporting to
provide a best in class function. Ensuring monthly results are accurate & complete & produced in full on time.
To work with the Finance Manager to improve current reporting, analysis and KPI information, and to help
drive new processes throughout the business.
Successful & privately owned SME based in North Birmingham. 2020 was a strong year with continued growth forecast for 2021.
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts;
- Finance Business Partnering with Cost Centre owners
- Preparation of the monthly cost centre reports.
- Liaise with commercial teams to understand currency requirements
- Assist with preparation of annual Budgets; and
- Assist with preparation of the quarterly Forecasts.
- Responsible for preparation and journaling cost of goods accruals
- Reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Monthly variance analysis and commentary
- Reconciliation of Margin reporting; and Cash flow reporting
- Completion of the monthly consolidation.
- Support the continuous review and improvement of all processes & control
- Review and make recommendation to improve finance operating processes to improve quality and timeliness of management information
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Hands on experience producing all aspects of management accounts process.
- Adaptable, able to change to keep pace with company growth
- Strong communicator and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Problem solving attitude
- Pro-actively help others
- Continuously suggest improvements
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills.
- c£40k + bens
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic Manager to learn and build experience
- Be part of a successful business in a secure sector