As a result of rapid growth, my client is now looking to add a newly created role for a qualified Management Accountant into their growing finance team. The primary purpose of this role is to prepare management accounts and provide a supporting commentary for review by the senior management team.
The biggest growth division of a well known group. This newly created role will report directly in to the Financial Controller. Based at their new Bedford based offices this is an exciting opportunity with exposure to senior stake holders for a Management Accountant to be part of a growing business with exciting growth plans.
The Management Accountant will initially support delivery of the accurate and timely financial reports with ownership over the P&L and balance sheet. Also you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Processing prepayments and accruals.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset accounting.Introduce new ideas and concepts into the Management Accounts process
- Analysing and reporting of cost centre reports.
- As Management Accountant, business Partnering with key stakeholders, focusing on cost and profitability
- Implement efficiency improvements to all aspects of the Management Accounts process
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Management Accounts experience is useful with in a group
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience.
- Collaborate with your team to support on ad hoc work where needed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Successful track record in a financial career with a strong commercial focus and progression.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to write and present clear and concise reports.
A competitive salary along with a package and the opportunity to progress within an exciting growing business.