Administration & Finance Assistant
Australian Green Clean currently has an exciting opportunity for a switched on & savvy Administration/Finance Assistant to join our Head Office in Hindmarsh. This is a newly created role to support our finance team. This role requires an applicant to have a high attention to detail, along with a 'Make it Happen' attitude and exceptional Excel and Xero skills. This is a Part-Time position, equivalent to 2 days a week.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable and Payable data entry
- Monthly Client billing
- Processing payroll and responding to payroll queries
- Reconciling bank statements within accounting software
- Reconciliation of creditor statements
- Complete creditors and debtors reports
- Completion and preparation of various financial reports for the Finance Coordinator and General Manager
- Strong understanding of Xero and payroll systems
- Provide general back-end assistance to management
- General Office/Admin tasks as required.
Why Join Us?
- Form part of a closely-knit, high performing team with a 10/10 culture
- We will train you to be the best at what we do
- Career advancement and development opportunities
- Attend some of the most iconic events across Australia
What do we require from you?
- Previous experience in an Admin/Finance role
- Proficient in Xero and payroll systems
- Data entry skills with a great understanding of numbers
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Payroll experience and employer obligation knowledge including super entitlements, Return to WorkSA, Payroll Tax and single touch payroll
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel & Outlook and apps
- Client understanding and strong communication skills
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills
- Polished and professionally presentable
- Confident with a can-do and outcome orientated attitude
Our vision is to make the world more liveable and we pride ourselves on being themarket leaders in delivering sustainable, reliable, quality and affordable cleaning and waste management services. In doing so, we are limiting waste going to landfill and toxic chemicals being used throughout Australia.
We have grown our portfolio of clients to include commercial premises, major festivals, events, venues, stadiums as well as providing sustainable consumables and washroom supplies. Australian Green Clean employ over 400 staff working in over 600 sites throughout Australia.
For more information visit our website:
How to Apply
If you meet our criteria and are available to commence employment immediately please click the "APPLY NOW BUTTON" and attach your resume.