Finance Business Partner
A brilliant opportunity to join a non-profit organisation as a Finance Business Partner.
This role would suit candidates looking to work in the third sector, playing an integral role in an organisation that has a significantly positive impact across the local community.
Page Personnel are representing an excellent organisation in the non-profit sector with an opening in their Financial Business Partnering team. This role will be based from the central Leeds office but will offer working from home options.
The successful candidate will support stakeholders across the organisation, utilising their financial and commercial knowledge, helping to promote commercial decision making and drive an improved financial performance. You will be heavily involved with supporting budgeting and forecasting across the organisation, looking at ways to cost-save, and setting achievable but stretching financial targets.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should:
- Nearing completion of their professional accountancy studies (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Have previously worked in a similar role incorporating finance business partnering;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Have previously worked in the charity sector (desirable, not essential).
The successful candidate will receive an excellent opportunity to join a non-profit organisation.
- Up to £38,000 per annum;
- 37.5 hour working week;
- Free on-site parking, central Leeds office, and working from home options;
- Study support;
- Flexi-time working scheme;
- Rising annual leave with years' of service;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Free Life Assurance;
- Other employee benefits.