This is an exciting Management Accountant opportunity, offering the chance to join a dynamic and growing business and take ownership on the delivery of financial reports whilst learning from the current Finance Director in order to succeed them in the future.
My client is a very interesting SME within the manufacturing sector based near Walsall. They have created a fun, interesting and dynamic culture and have links to various other creative businesses. The leadership team have developed a profitable business and have been successful throughout 2020 evolving the meet the challenges that have been thrown their way. This Management Accountant will prove to be a critical addition contributing significantly to the ongoing journey.
The Management Accountant will initially on the delivery of the accurate and timely financial reports with ownership over the P&L and balance sheet. You will learn from and support the incumbent Finance Director in supporting the leadership with the provision of commentary and analysis of that data. Also you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of group management accounts.
- Processing prepayments and accruals.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Analysing and reporting of cost centre reports.
- As Group Management Accountant, business Partnering with key stakeholders, focusing on cost and profitability
- Liaise with the auditors, bank and any other key Finance authorities
- Conduct site visits for group
The ideal candidate for this Management Accountant opportunity will be a competent accountant and willing leader who has a proclivity for learning. Working alongside the incumbent Finance Director, you will be able to develop both technical and soft skills to prepare yourself a senior leadership role in the future. You will also ideally possess the following:
- CIMA, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Experience within manufacturing would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Advanced level of Excel
- Up to £45,000