Netsuite Finance Systems Accountant
Netsuite Finance Systems Accountant role with a PE-backed Education Group. This is a broad role with reporting and systems responsibilities. Up to £65,000 + Bonus. London.
My client is a PE-backed Education Group that has gone through solid growth in recent years, through a mixture of organic and acquisitional means.
The Central London Group Function is a close-knit team (~15 people) and this is a newly-created Netsuite Finance Systems Accountant role. Due to growth of the business and the recent implementation of Netsuite, this is a new role that will support the finance function with both accounting and systems matters.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller this Netsuite Finance Systems Accountant will be a broad and often hands on role, that has been create to support a Netsuite implementation, and with the following responsibilities:
- Systems Implementation/Process Improvements: Lead on all systems upgrades and implementation of new finance software across the group. Drive the ongoing improvement of processes.
- Expert User: Lead on systems training, establishing best practices and ensuring that these are delivered across the business.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: support finance team with ad hoc projects, including post-acquisition integration.
- Financial Reporting: Assist with preparation of Month End Accounts & Group Reporting Pack as well as supporting on Financial/Stat Accounts at Year End.
Being a small team this is role where you must be happy getting stuck in where's needed at certain times in support of junior team members.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong systems background or Qualified By Experience candidate with extensive Netsuite experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Netsuite systems (ideally having been an adminstrator)
- Must have implemented new software and delivered systems upgrades
- SME business exposure
- Must be comfortable in a hands on role (with the view that no job is beneath you!)
- Able to commute to Central London (as/when offices can reopen properly)
What's On Offer
- Up to £65,000 (Experience Dependent)
- Good Pension
- Great Team
- Growth Environment