Apex Logistics Solution is a national logistics and freight transfer service provider headquartered in Melbourne with centres across multiple locations in Australia. We are currently seeking meticulous and driven junior accountants to assist in our expanding operations.
- Assisting the administration with daily accounts receivable and payable activities
- Preparing invoices and documentation of payments/refunds
- Assisting in the performance of payroll related activities
- Processing timesheets for the Firm's various contractors
- Assisting in the processing of expense claims for workers
- Reconciling the Firm's accounts and transactions with various corporate associates
- Liaising with contacts at associate firms to address inconsistencies in transaction data and seek missing information
- Assisting the administration in the collation and analysis of financial reports and various transaction data
- Working on the preparation of Business Activity Statements and lodgement of Tax Returns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CFA certification preferred
- Certification and experience as an authorised Tax Agent and BAS Agent would be highly regarded
- 1- 2 years graduate (or equivalent) work experience
- Working knowledge of accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB etc.
- Resilience, adaptability and meticulousness
- Great time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Drive to build a career as an accountant
The salary package offered for this position is competitive and also includes a range of benefits, including:
- Ongoing training through the Firm's professional development program
- Sponsorship and support in pursuing professional certifications
- Refreshments provided daily
- Monthly social activities
- A prime city office location
The position would suit someone who thrives in an enterprising and challenging work environment.
Furthermore, the abilities to work to stringent deadlines and perform well under pressure are integral to the role.
The role may involve working long shifts and weekends. It's imperative that candidates consider their ability to commit to a serious, time-intensive role before applying.
The Firm's work culture offers rapid career progression with additional incentives to reward high-performance.
• CFA certification preferred • Certification and experience as an authorised Tax Agent and BAS Agent would be highly regarded • 1- 2 years graduate (or equivalent) work experience • Working knowledge of accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB etc. • Resilience, adaptability and meticulousness • Great time management and organisation skills • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Strong commercial/business acumen • Drive to build a career as an accountant