Our client is seeking candidates with 6+ years of hands-on accounting experience with at least 3 years of cost accounting exposure, previous experience working within the manufacturing industry, and a strong understanding of US GAAP.
This is a great opportunity to work with an organization that provides the ability to partner with multiple sites and departments, internal growth potential, and a competitive compensation/benefits package!
- Support the monthly general ledger closing and reconciliation process
- Support development of annual operating plans and forecasts through inventory, accounts payable, and capex analysis.
- Ensure proper inventory valuation and maintains control over all physical inventory including cycle counting, cost analysis, variance analysis, and physical inventory counts
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and development of best practices.
- Provide support on an as-needed basis for financial and control audits for both internal and external auditors.
- Support development of tools/reports to facilitate financial and operational improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 6+ years of hands-on accounting/finance experience
- 3+ years of cost accounting exposure
- Manufacturing industry experience
- MBA is a plus