Not-for-Profit organisation is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their company on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring that all invoices are appropriately matched to the relevant purchase order
- Carrying our Statement Reconciliation to the Suppliers statements on a monthly basis
- Inputting of all purchase invoices onto the finance system
- Produce payment runs twice a month on the designated days
- Ensure that the payment run in passed to the relevant manager for authorisation
- Ensure that supplier delays are correct, and that any changes in details are check in the correct way and in line with guidance
- Set up New Suppliers on the accounting system as required.
The Successful candidate:
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective communication with a wide variety of people including Trustees, colleagues, clergy, parishioners, volunteers, and representatives of external organisations such as auditors and banks.
- An efficient approach to delivering tasks with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise the workload to meet deadlines for themselves and others in their team.
- The ability to think and act creatively and collaboratively.
- A flexible, can-do, and proactive approach with the ability to contribute to the development of the department and to support the wider aims of the diocese.
- Excellent IT skills which may include Microsoft Office particularly Excel and other software such as SAGE.
Openness to working with new systems and software for which training will be provided.
Great company benefits