Phone Audit Specialist
Field incoming and make outgoing calls to facilitate insurance premium audits for Worker's Compensation and General Liability policies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities - Job Description
- Understand and incorporate the fundamental guidelines when completing premium audits
- Make calls to insureds and agents on a daily basis
- Complete audits based on rules and regulations for class code (s), specific state(s) and clients
- Correspond with policyholders CPA's, bookkeepers, agents to gather additional information as needed.
- Maintain an average of 40 billable hours a week for Full Time and 15 billable hours a week for Part Time.
NEIS will provide the following:
- Virtual classroom, online and on the job training
- Benefit Package - Matching 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Base pay - paid weekly
- Production pay - paid weekly (Base on billable hours)
- Computer and other equipment needed to complete job effectively
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses, such as, phone, internet, etc. - monthly
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong judgement and critical thinking skills
- Competent use of spreadsheets, word processing and e-mail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and tax documents
- Bookkeeping experience
Why work for NEIS?
Founded in 1945, NEIS has a long history of putting our customers first to provide the services they need. That's why many of our clients consider us their first choice when it comes to premium audit. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver those services with the highest standard of quality. We value our employees and still have a small company feel with the advantages of a large organization.This is more than a job, this is a career.