Expand your career as a Assistant Controller with our client in Augusta or Thomson, GA. As a Assistant Controller, you will manage the ERP cost system, cost accounting, variance analysis and reporting. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Great Hours
- First Shift, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Health Benefits
- Direct-hire Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA designation (preferred)
- Provide financial analysis to the plant leadership
- 5+ years of Accounting / Finance experience
- 3 +years of pertinent experience in manufacturing organization with cost accounting
- Must have manufacturing background
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to cope with pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage the ERP cost system, cost accounting, variance analysis and reporting
- Review and report on daily variances, fix errors and mis-postings
- Assist with manufacturing budget development and tracking of results
- Work with plant operations and personnel to identify problems and develop solutions
- Assist with financial and variance analyses
- Provide managers with information necessary for decision-making
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities