Chief Financial Officer
Compensation: $250000.00 to $275000.00 yearly
A growing $200 million dollar mechanical contractor, that has more than doubled in size over the past five years has a need for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is a new position created due to the extraordinary growth of the company.
- Managing and training accounting staff
- Managing banking compliance and covenants
- Dealing actively on a daily basis with project managers
- Reporting directly to the CEO and COO
- Monitoring job costs and profitability
- Representing the company in regards to legal, banking relationships, bonding, insurance, etc.
- Handling the review of all closings and financial statements
- Handling all treasury and cash management functions
The successful candidate with have ten plus years in a large construction environment, preferably at least $100 million dollars in revenue. A CPA or MBA is preferred but not required. Experience using Timberline/Sage is required. Also experience dealing with unions and extensive job cost experience is also highly preferred.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.