Sales Account Manager
This Milton Keynes based Sales Account Manager role is looking for a proactive and driven individual to help assist on business development and account management of IT and Ecommerce clients for this leading packaging company. With an established Database of customers you'll also be expected to use a bit of initiative to go out and find new businesses not engaged with before.
This leading Packaging business are in need of an Sales Account Manager to assist in the drive of Ecommerce and IT company sales. With a great track record of delivering for customer the role is a 50/50 split between Business development and Account management at first, leaning towards Account management more and more as you go along and start to develop new accounts that you've won. This role is within a global company with a strong vision and company culture fo rewarding staff for high performance and assisting them in their own professional and personal development plans
We're looking for a Sales Account Manager to join the expanding online sales team as they strengthen their position in the market and begin to work with more Ecommerce and IT customers around the UK. In this role you will;
- Manage the entire sales process, from identification of leads through to closure. This will include understanding the needs of the customer and working with designers and product teams, to finding the best solution for them.
- Proactively reach potential customers through a number of channels
- Keep all information up to date on the customer database
- Optimise the sales process by focusing on lead conversion effectiveness.
- After building relationships with customers you will also become the primary point of contact for any queries they have and will align with the team's goal of delivering a world-class service in a fast-paced environment so that customers are delighted every step of the way.
- Work with a range of customers from SME's through to large corporate brands
Sales Account Manager Minimum requirements:
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, curiosity and willingness to innovate and disrupt existing models
- Experience with inbound and outbound call campaigns
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in similar role within an e-commerce merchant environment
- Experience working with large product scope databases, which require a high level of organisation
- Experience working with technical products and B2B customers
- Knowledge of the Packaging market, with prior experience working for a Packaging merchant
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Hubspot
Benefits include a competitive salary, commission structure, Pension scheme, 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, Life assurance and Income protection