1) Assist the Head of Finance, in the preparation of the following financial reports of Organization.
• Monthly Operational Reports
• Management Papers
• Board Papers
• Business Plan
2) Monitoring financial performance of Organization.
1. Completing monthly management accounts as per Malaysian Reporting Standards for consolidation purposes and preparing of variance analysis.
2. Assisting the Auditor and Company Secretary for matters.
3. Completing the monthly operational reports and updating projects listing.
4. Ensuring the year-end audit is completed in a timely manner and submitted for consolidation purposes.
5. Arranging the quarterly Board Meeting and the preparation of any Board Papers to be tabled during the meeting.
6. Preparation of the monthly Group Management Reports as well as its variance analysis.
7. Preparation of Board Papers relating to Financials Results and Group of Companies for its quarterly Board Meeting.
10. To provide full support and leadership with regards to issues around financial matters.
Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance
Desired experience/exposure More than 5 years' experience in Finance / Accounting
(Hands on full set account, consolidation account, financial analysis, management reporting and experience in supervising subordinate)
Special skills required
1) Ability to communicate with key stakeholders, clientele and customers with regards to all financial matters when necessary
2) Ability to analyze financial data and numbers
3) Ability to give strategic advice, financially and identify risk and ways to mitigate those risks
Additional skills required (preferred)
1)Experience to support in Finance ERP system implementation
2) Preferred to have knowledge in selected IT systems (i.e. ROSS/Deltek/IFCA)
1) Honesty / Integrity
2) Positive Thinking
3) Connect with Others
4) Autonomy / Independence
5) Reliability / Responsibility
Internal: Head of Departments and Managers within the Company and Group
External: Auditors, Lawyers and Insurance Brokers