A well established and thriving Motor Dealership is now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work at their Car Dealership on the Purchase Ledger side of the Accounts
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Reporting to the Purchase Ledger & HR/Payroll Supervisor.
- Daily Bank postings for outgoing payments
- Registering of Invoices.
- Matching of invoices to approved Purchase orders.
- Posting of Approved Purchase Ledger Invoices.
- Monthly Payment run.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Promptly resolving queries with invoices/suppliers.
- Dealing with site post.
Assisting the Purchase Ledger & HR/Payroll Supervisor with other adhoc tasks as workload permits, Training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and is tenacious by nature.
Previous purchase ledger experience essential.
Experience of the motor trade and Kerridge/CDK a distinct advantage.
Progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.